Using the Moya app for SASSA Payments December 2023
Follow these steps to access the SASSA SRD grant
- Open the play store app
- Search for the Moya app.
- Choose the first one that appears.
- Install the app and follow the on-screen prompts to configure the app.
- You can download the latest version from this website: datafree.co or Playstore
- It requests your mobile phone number to send an OTP code and submit the code.
- Open the app
- Click on the “Money and Services” section.
- Click on the SASSA Relief button.
- Choose the section that suits your needs.
- You can use the Moya app to check your SASSA SRD payment status.
- You can also use it to update your personal information.
- You can also use it to apply for reconsideration.
- You can use it to change the payment option from the default Post office to your preferred bank account.
- Get your phone number and ID number handy as you need them for most of the modules.
- Do you want to check your payment dates, click here
Moya app is a free-to-use mobile software that can be used to manage SASSA payments especially SASSA SRD of R350 Grant in 2023 and beyond and it is moreover data free for some selected mobile telecom operators in South Africa
With this, you can check out your SRD status, apply for reconsideration or appeal using the new appeal platform (https://srd.dsd.gov.za) change payment options, cancel the SRD grant and even apply for the grant.
Moya App Downloads
For now, the app is only available to Android users and is available at the Google Play store for free download.
Note that you can also check your SASSA srd status here
- SASSA Announces Payment Dates for August 2023 SRD R350 Grant
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: ASSET Management 2023
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND SUPPLY CHAIN Management 2023
- SRD SASSA GOV ZA BANKING DETAILS TYMEBANK AUGUST 2023
- SRD Approved But No Pay Dates July 2023