SASSA SRD Status Check should not be hard to do as far as you have access to the internet. Among the many ways to check your #sassa #srd #R350 grant status, which includes GovChat, WhatsApp, Moya etc, but the most convenient and easy way is to use the official website of the ongoing reinstated SRD R350 Grant.
For those of you have applied for the #sassa Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant which was introduced in May 2020 as a way to protect people’s livelihood due the impact of the global viral pandemic.
Below you will find a simplest way to check your status.
- Open your phone or computer internet browser preferably Google Chrome
- Enter or Click on the url address : https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- It will request for your mobile phone number used to apply and you 13 digit ID number.
- Enter them correctly, and click on the “Submit” button.
- A new web page will be loaded showing you status dashboard.
- Status dashboard gives you this if available :
- AppID (Application ID)
- Post Office (in case you want to collect the grant from Post, you specify which Post office)
- Outcome (Either approved or. Declined or Pending.
- If approved, pay date filed date will be shown.
- If declined, reason for the decline is shown.
Note the following when checking SRD STATUS
- Make sure your internet connection reception is optimized.
- Use at least 3G handset or or equivalent connection.
- If the status check fails, clear the cookies of the browser.
- Make sure that you enter the correct phone number and ID number as used when applying.
- Don’t ask strangers to check your status for you. Only ask a friend or relative to check if you cannot do it yourself.
- If you are still having challenges checking your status, call SASSA on phone (Toll free – 0800601011) or contact them on Twitter @ OfficialSASSA