SASSA Status Check For R350 Application Payment Dates August 2021
For many who have successfully applied for the SASSA SRD R350 grant, they wish to check their approval status and even their payment dates.
As SASSA has already stated, this SRD R350 grant is virtually done online and no paper forms or whatsoever will be considered.
As such all enquiries are done electronically online from applications, approved or decline or payments or appeal.
Check SASSA SRD R350 Status and Payment Dates
If you want to check your SASSA SRD R350 grant SRD R350 grant status, these are the best way to follow and also check payment dates.
- Enter your ID number and the cell phone number used to apply.
- Click on the submit button. Refer to the attached image.
- Your status for all the previous months will show.
- Click on the month you want to check its status.
- You will the status either:
- Approved with pay dates
- Approved without pay dates
- Decline with the reason why the decline
- If approved with pay dates, you see payment date, in the format pay year/month/day. For example ~ 2021/7/28 means pay date is 28th July 2021. Those using banks as payment option usually receives it on this day and post payments delays a bit.
- Filed stamp : is an indication if indeed payment have been issued from SASSA to the bank or to the post office. Refer to the images below.
Checking SRD R350 status check payment dates using GovChat
Ifyou used WhatsApp or GovChat to apply for the reinstated SRD R350 Grant, then you can equally use this platform to check your status and payment dates. One thing you have to know is to make sure to save the reference code (an alphanumeric key that was generated by the system after completion of the SRD grant application.
If you did not apply with either GovChat or Whatsapp then there is no way you can use any of them to check status.
Follow the link https://govchat.app/login and enter the phone number used to apply and click on sign in.
When the page is loaded fully, click SASSA services and choose the SASSA SRD R350 from the drop down list. Click on checking application status. A screen prompts asking you to enter the reference number will pop up, enter the reference number given during registration and submit. Your status will show if approved, declined or pending.
But if you want a detailed explanation of your status and pay dates, then better click on the link below to have full access to your SRD R350 grants application status.
Visit the website : https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
Read Also :
- August 2021 Payment Dates for SASSA SRD R350 grant
- How to use Moya app for SASSA grants and status check.
- How to change or switch to your preferred bank account.
Take Note that post office payments are only done in week days. No payments or withdrawals from Post office during weekends and holidays.
If you check your status and you see failed message, contact sassa on 0800601011 toll free number fo check your status.