If you were already receiving the SRD R350 Grant before April or possibly applied for the SASSA SRD R350 but were declined, then you have to confirm your existing application.
This has become necessary because SASSA is now requesting all applicants to confirm their existing applications since their details are already captured in the SASSA database.
This approach is different from the process used by new applicants.
How To Confirm Existing SASSA Application?
The only acceptable and activated channel applicants can now use to renew their applications is by using the official website of the ongoing reinstated SRD R350 grant https://srd.sassa.gov.za. You can also use Moya App which is available with much details from here 👉👉👉👉👉 Moya App Download SASSA Payments SRD R350 Applications and Status Check
The instructions are listed below in chronological order to make it easier for you.
- Either you use the website https://srd.sassa.gov.za straight away or use moya app, launch the home page of the site.
- Scroll down a bit, yiu willl see a yellow button with the writing or labeling “Confirm existing application”, click on it.
- New page will be opened asking you for the cell phone number used to submit the earlier application.
- A code will be sent to the number, just input in the small box provided.
- Confirming the existing application or reapplication has about three stages.
- Stage one is to accept the consent forms but selecting YES for all.
- A new page will be opened after the consent.
- Enter your personal details your ID number address usually partially filled and provide all the necessary details
- Click on the submit button
- Payments option will appear asking how do you want to be paid either through your personal bank account, Post office or Post Bank.
- After which you submit, a confirmation message will be sent to the applicant’s phone number with your AppID.
- Henceforth when you check your status you will see April 2022 will start pending.