What At all is “Self Exclusionary Response Found”?
One phrase that became so confusing during the third week of June 2022 was “Self Exclusionary Response Found” as a reason for the decline of SASSA SRD R350.
They wondered what SASSA meant by this although it was later revealed that as the applicant had chosen an answer to a question makes the applicant admit that he or she receives some kind of financial support from elsewhere.
During the reapplication period, a lot if questionnaires were asked where applicants had to choose, but it looks as if most of them did not know the implications of their choices.
Already SASSA has explained what “Self Exclusionary Response Found” mean which you cam check in the link below.
How then do you Appeal Self Exclusionary Response Found Decline Status
For now the only way to appeal is use the new appeal website launched by SASSA and DSD for declined applicants to lodge complaints.
But before you go ahead to appeal, the main reason for the decline is a question that the applicant has admitted to be true that he or she is receiving some form of sustenance from families or friends or living in government buildings.
So there is a need to change that answer to the question, so that the application can be given a fresh start of consideration for approval.
During the SASSA press conference that was streamed live on their official Facebook page, they indicated that such applicants should be able to provide correct answers to those questions.
They made it clear that, in the coming days, they will make provisions for that so that affected applicants will have the chance to choose the correct answers.
As we wait for that to happen, we can go ahead to appeal if we strongly believe that, the decision to decline application is null, void and unfounded.
Self Exclusionary Response Found Appeal
- Go to the site https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals
- Enter your ID number and the phone number used to apply and click on the “Send Pin”
- Immediately a unique code will be sent to the phone number
- Enter the pin code as received in the SMS
- Select the month you want to appeal eg June 2022
- Select the Appeal reason : thus base on what are you appealing after that, click on the submit to complete the appeal process.
- It has to be noted that, the appeal reason must match the decline reason. Example if you are declined because of alternative Income Source, then select No Alternative Income Source as appeal reason
For a successful appeal, you have to appeal within thirty (30 days) from the date of the decline.
Appeals outcome can take up to 90 days (approximately three months)
New Related Posts
- Keep Your Bank Account Empty for SASSA SRD R350 Grant
- SASSA SRD R350 July 2022 Payment Dates
- SASSA Invalid Token – Why You Receive such Error Messages?
- Why is my May, June 2022 SRD R350 Grant Canceled?
- Should I reconfirm For August 2022 SRD R350?
- Check Your SRD R350 Status – Those Declined for June 2022 are noe approved
- SASSA Confirms August 2022 Payment Days
- Is your MAY 2022 SRD R350 Grant Approved?
- Payment Dates For May 2022 SRD R350 Grant
- How to Submit or Resubmit SRD R350 Grant Bank Account Details or information?
- How to Appeal Alternative Income Source Identified Decline Status Decision for SRD R350 Grant
- How To Check SASSA Status SRD R350 Grant