SASSA Banking Details Link
It is the link usually through which applicants of the SASSA SRD R350 Grant can request to switch, change or submit payment option.
There are basically three payment methods or options available which applicants can use to receive payments. They are
- Personal bank account
- Post Bank Virtual Card account which can be collected at the retail shops
- Cash Send which can be collected at the ATM of the partner banks ( This option is not consistent, you are therefore advised to ignore)
SASSA has indicated that applicants cannot use someone else’s payment details.
SASSA Banking Details Link Change
To change your banking details from one account method to the other, here are procedure you can follow:
- Go to the website https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Scroll down through the page, you will will see a heading called “How do I change my banking details”. Below it there is field asking for your ID number (thus your 13-digit South African ID number)
- Enter your ID number and click on the submit button (Check the images below)
- You will then receive an SMS containing a unique link on the phone number that was used to submit the application or a new active phone number attached to ID number (this is for those who have successfully changed their phone number).
- Click on that link to fully load the page (Note that the link is valid for a maximum of thirty (30) minutes and if it expires, you can only request for another after 24 hours.
- When the page is fully loaded, your current payment method will show up (if any) and its status whether pending or verified.
- You then select the your preferred method and provide all the needed details such as bank account number.
- After correctly entering the details then submit by clicking on the OK button.
- If successful, you will receive a message confirming the change or the update.
SASSA Banking Details Link for SRD 2023
SASSA has made it easy for applicants of the SASSA SRD R350 Grant to easily change or update their banking details online in 2023 by just requesting for a unique link which is available within 30 minutes.
Read Also : Banking Verification for SASSA SRD R350 Grant
SASSA Banking Details Link Not Working
If your SASSA banking details link is not working, it may be because of the following reasons:
- Poor Internet connection – Try to troubleshoot that.
- Link has been expired. Request for a new if the earlier requested has lasted more than 24hours.
- Make sure the account requested is the same account making the changes.
- Your banking details must be in the name of the applicants
SASSA Banking Details Link Online
The SASSA banking details link works only online. There is no offline documents or forms that have to be filled. All details are done online by visiting the website https://srd.sassa.gov.za
SASSA Banking Details Link for SRD R350 Grant
Since the inception of the SASSA SRD R350 Grant, SASSA was emphatic that this is a whole online application including the link to submit banking details. Applicants should either submit their banking details during the registration or later update or change it.
SASSA Link To Upload Banking Details
If you want to upload banking details to SASSA servers, the SRD R350 grant applicant will have to request for the link through the website https://srd.sassa.gov.za. Enter the ID number and submit. The link will be sent to you in your SMS inbox. You then click on the link to upload your banking details.