srd.sassa.gov.za banking details introduction
Are you trying hard to get your srd.sassa.gov.za banking details updated? Maybe at the time of submitting your application bank account was not ready?
srd.sassa.gov.za bank details is the official website of where applicants who couldn’t submit their bank account details upfront can update their payments method from the default post office to either their personal bank account or to Cash Send or Ewallet.
srd.sassa.gov.za banking details challenges currently
The unfortunate thing is that SASSA has for the mean time deactivated that option where applicants of the SASSA SRD R350 grant application have the opportunity to update or switch or submit bank account details.
When SASSA was contacted, the only reason, according to them, they decided to shut that section of the platform down was to allow them a time to process submitted applications and subsequently payments for the month of August 2021.
They did not want a situation where as they are processing applications only for them to switch or submit bank or even resubmit banking details.
This will bring disruption in their thought through plans of paying Bank account users first followed by post office and others such as ewallet or Send.
Srd.sassa.gov.za banking details or Switch
Although the ability to change banking details is not activated we hope it will be reactivated, sassa promised to activate it after 1st September 2021. Follow the instructions below in case of srd.sassa.gov.za banking details
- Go to the website https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Scroll down through the page until you find a sub heading : “How do I change my banking details”
- Beneath it you will see all the instructions you need to take into account.
- There is a text box asking for your ID number and click on the submit button.
- For instance, they will send you an SMS to the number that was used during application.
- SMS contains a unique link (token) generated by the system only for that applicant.
- Click on the link in the SMS message, it will redirect you to the web page where you have the opportunity to insert your own preferred bank account details or ewallet or Cash Send details.
- After that you submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message indicating successful submission of the banking details.
As has always been the cass, if you still face any challenge, you can contact sassa on 0800601011 toll free number for further information.
- SASSA SRD R350 Payments Method: Bank Account, Post office, ewallet or Cash Send
- Changing bank accounts details for the SASSA SRD R350 grant is not yet activated
If you have not been able to submit or update your bank account information or payment information, your default payment option remains the same. When you receive the unique link to update your bank account information, it is valid for 30 minutes and you can only request a new one after 24 hours.
Latest News Updates
- PaymeNow – Complete Guide 2022
- CUSTOMISED MTN WIFI PLANS 2022, JUST FOR YOU
- MTN Rica online
- Post Office No Longer Pays SRD R350, Do This Rather
- How To Track Stolen Phone In South Africa