For some applicants of the SASSA SRD R350, they have been without pay dates for weeks or even months but with no pay dates.
Some have complained bitterly why it has to take such a long time waiting for pay dates.
There are already suspicion that SASSA is trying to manage funds or just playing their minds.
But during their online press statement last week Friday, SASSA some of the reasons why some applicants are approved but without pay dates even for the current June 2022 payments.
Below are the reasons why some applicants are still with no pay dates even though approved :
- Submitted account details are yet to be verified by SASSA. SASSA takes part of the blame possibly because of the large number of SRD applicants who have to be verified. There is a backlog. This was confirmed by one applicant who called SASSA why her bank account was not confirmed yet. Indeed, SASSA representative indicated to the applicant, that her account will be verified and that she should be patient.
- It also possible that, SASSA may have requested for the verification of the bank account from the partner banks. During the bank verification process, SASSA send request to the bank submitted by the applicant to see if the applicant is real owner of the bank account. This is done by matching the ID number and name of the applicant with that of the bank. This, according to SASSA, is to help do away a situation where payment is paid to just any random person.
- From the point 2 above, your bank details might be pending when checked online. In this case you simply have to wait.
- From what SASSA has been saying, bank verification should not take more than two weeks or ten working days but what applicants see is a different story altogether, some have waited for months if not years.
- One more crucial is the fact that, those who used to collect their grants through Cash Send or Ewallet, they have to quickly update or change their payments method to either the bank or the merchants. Read this article 👉👉👉👉 where SASSA asked Cash Send or Ewallet account holders to switch payments
- SASSA is currently not using the ewallet service for payment if grants.
- So please go right away to the website https://srd.sassa.gov.za and scroll down to the section where there is label asking you to Update your bank account details.
- Follow the instructions there by entering your ID number and click on the submit button. You will receive an SMS containing a unique link that will be used to update or change your bank account information. For more details please visit this link here 👉👉👉👉 Switch Payments Option on the SASSA SRD R350 Grant.
- If you are in doubt use the link in option 8 above, now when you receive your unique, just click on it and wait for it to fully load and check your bank account details status whether approved or still pending or in some cases, you may not have payments option there at all.
- Please if are facing any challenge, please contact SASSA on 0800601011 toll free number to check or leave a comment below for assistance.
- Keep Your Bank Account Empty for SASSA SRD R350 Grant
- SASSA SRD R350 July 2022 Payment Dates
- SASSA Invalid Token – Why You Receive such Error Messages?
- Why is my May, June 2022 SRD R350 Grant Canceled?
- Should I reconfirm For August 2022 SRD R350?