Have you recently checked your status on the website of SRD R350 grants application and realized that post office not selected.
SASSA over the months saw the need to introduce a system where applicants who uses post office as payment options can choose which particular post office to collect their grants.
In this case applicants can choose which location preferably closer to him or her.
To choose a preferred location for collection, follow these steps below :
- Click on this link Post Office Selection
- Enter the 13-digit ID number and the 10 – digit phone number used to submit the application.
- Click on the “send pin” button beneath.
- SASSA will send a pin code to the phone number and enter the pin code received on the page working on currently.
- And click on submit.
- Follow the instructions on the page by selecting your preferred post office location in a particular Province.
- That becomes your default post office that you will collect your grant.
- In case, you do not change to a particular post office and post office not selected, then you can collect your grant at any post office of choice.
It has to be noted that, applicants who have been approved with pay dates can go to the post office for collection, otherwise you will be turned away by the post office attendants.
Post Office had earlier said that applicants whose grants are ready for collection will receive an SMS notification asking them to collect their grants from the Post Office but the SMS system does not always work.
So be advised to only go to the post office when you are approved with pay dates.
Post Office has also developed a system of payments where applicants can collect their SRD R350 grants using their last three digits of their ID numbers. Post Office Payments are using the applicant’s last three digits of their ID numbers.
A copy of which is available in the link below :
- Why Status Still Declined After Appeal or Reconsideration SRD R350
- How SASSA determines Alternative Income Source
- SASSA Appeal Status Check Guide
- How To Appeal Self Exclusionary Response Found Decline Status
- New Appeal Website For SASSA SRD R350 – Guide