So may be you want to know if there is a closing date for the application for the SASSA SRD R350 grant which was reinstated recently.
Indeed, we have seen some applicants asking such questions in forums online, maybe they are yet to apply or some close friends or relatives are yet to apply.
From our checks from SASSA, they have not put any closing date ultimatum on the submission of applications for the SASSA SRD R350 grant.
But we have also heard the spokesperson for the agency talking about closing date being extended..
Indeed, during the official announcement of the reinstated SRD R350 Grant, nothing was mentioned about closing date.
What SASSA said at the time was those who want to receive the grants in a particular month must apply before that month ends.
For example, if you want to receive August 2021 payments, you have to submit your application in that month of August. Those who submit their application in September 2021 will only receive from September upwards and no arrears for August.
That is the official stand of the agency at the moment so those who intend to apply can go ahead and submit their applications online using any of the following channels :
- SASSA SRD R350 grant application step-by-step
- How to apply for the reinstated SRD R350 Grant Application Using WhatsApp
- How to apply for the unemployment grant of R350 and qualification Criteria
- Apply for the SASSA SRD R350 grant using GovChat platform
- Moya App Download SASSA SRD R350 grant application status check online and Payments
So please once again if you know someone who is interested to apply but have still not submitted the application, you can help him or her to apply.
With MTN, the website is free and you can use the Moya app which is also free.
- Why Status Still Declined After Appeal or Reconsideration SRD R350
- How SASSA determines Alternative Income Source
- SASSA Appeal Status Check Guide
- How To Appeal Self Exclusionary Response Found Decline Status
- New Appeal Website For SASSA SRD R350 – Guide