We have received countless requests by our visitors in 2023 especially SRD R350 grant applicants on how to dispute outcome from SASSA SRD R350 grant application status.
After checks upon checks finding the where the issue is coming from the fact that some applicants of the ongoing reinstated SRD R350 Grant who have been declined received SMS message instructing them to dispute the decline status.
If you have received such message from SASSA please let’s help you to dispute this matter in 2023.
Per instruction from SASSA regarding those who have been declined and feels that their decline decision from SASSA is not legitimate and want to apply for redress or reconsideration can do so on the official website of the SRD R350.
It has to be noted that, with the exception of decline reason “Identity verification failed” all other decline reasons can be disputed using the reconsideration module on the website.
The following decline reasons among others are : alternative income source Identified, uif registered, nsfas registered, irp5, other grants, referred can be disputed.
Below are the few steps to follow :
- Click on this link https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reconsideration for those before April 2022 but for those from April 2022 should rather use this link https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals/appeal
- Fill in the field provided requesting for your ID number and the phone number used to submit the application.
- Click on the “send pin” button.
- A unique OTP code will be sent to your phone number.
- Enter the code received and click on submit.
- The reconsideration page will load.
- Under the “reason for reconsideration” choose the one that matches your decline reason. For example, if you are declined for ‘uif registered’ choose ‘not uif registered’ and also if you are declined for “alternative income source Identified” choose ‘no alternative income source’ and so forth.
- After that submit your reconsideration application.
- You can come back later to check reconsideration status if approved or pending or still declined.
Disputing Identity Verification Failed Status Declined December 2023
If you are declined and the reason for the decline is ‘identity verification failed’ then click on this link to follow the steps by steps: identify verification failed SRD R350 Grant Application Status Declined
Always remember that there is a stipulated time to submit reconsideration application and failure to meet the deadline will forfeit that chance.
- SASSA Announces Payment Dates for August 2023 SRD R350 Grant
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: ASSET Management 2023
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND SUPPLY CHAIN Management 2023
- SRD SASSA GOV ZA BANKING DETAILS TYMEBANK AUGUST 2023
- SRD Approved But No Pay Dates July 2023