Some applicants of the SASSA SRD R350 grant are wondering why their June 2022 status approved some with pay dates but April and May 2022 are still pending.
The simple response is that, that is what SASSA has chosen to do with regards to the payment arrangement.
In a video seen on YouTube and shared by SASSA on Twitter last week, the SASSA CEO reading a statement on the latest update as far as the SRD R350 Grant and reconsideration payments are concerned, made it clear June 2022 payment will start this week precisely by 22nd June, which is Wednesday.
And the April and May becomes arrears which will be paid in July and August respectively.f
It is clear that some of the months may see multiple payments in the same month if what she was saying is anything to go by.
Watch and listen to the video below for more insight
We have seen most applicants are approved with pay dates starting feom Wednesday 22nd June 2022.
To check your application status, you can use this link to check your status https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- Why Status Still Declined After Appeal or Reconsideration SRD R350
- How SASSA determines Alternative Income Source
- SASSA Appeal Status Check Guide
- How To Appeal Self Exclusionary Response Found Decline Status
- New Appeal Website For SASSA SRD R350 – Guide
- How To Appeal SASSA SRD R350 June 2022 Payment Dates
- Reconsideration Approved But No Pay Dates or Payments? Urgent
- Bank Verification for SASSA SRD R350 Grant Payments
- SASSA Explains the Meaning of Self Exclusionary Response Found for SRD R350
- Appeal cut-off date expired meaning for SASSA SRD R350