Those declined applicants, here is how to appeal SASSA SRD R350 June 2022 Decline. Follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Open your internet browser preferably Google Chrome.
- Enter the url address or click on this embedded link https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals
- After reading through instructions, click on the button labeled as “click here to lodge an appeal”
- Enter your 13-digit ID number and the phone number that was used to submit the application.
- You can update or change your cellphone number used to apply by clicking on this link :
- Click on button with the inscription “Send Pin”
- A code will be sent automatically to your cellphone number immediately.
- Enter the pin received into the space provided and submit.
- The appeal page will finally open.
- Select the month you wish to appeal, in our case we want June 2022, so select that month.
- Under the section: “Decline Reason” , the reason for the decline is stated and it is the same reason seen when checking status. It could be “Alternative Income Source Identified”.
- Under the section “Reason for Appeal” or “Reason for Reconsideration” choose the one that matches your decline reason or you enter the appeal reason that disagrees with the decline.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Confirmation pops up to show success.
- Appeals applications can take between 60-90 days before the outcome.
It has to be noted that the new appeal which is being administered by the Department of Social Development Independent Tribunal, will take effect from April 2022. Since the June 2022 payments are already made and some are declined, April and May 2022 which are currently pending will be paid in arrears in July and August 2022 respectively.
Applicants have to note they have up to 30 days to appeal their June 2022 decline status which started on Thursday 23rd June 2022.
Consequently, applicants will have to submit their appeals before 22 July 2022.