SASSA status can be pending for about two weeks after which a decision will be taken to consider either for approval or decline. Although SASSA has always indicated it does not have any time turnaround.
- Many applicants are wondering how long their status pending will last?
- SASSA has indicated that it should take not more than two weeks for status pending to change.
- Sometimes, it can take less than a week or so to get approval.
- Because of the numerous applications being worked on, it can also take more that the two weeks and even more.
- To hasten the application process, applicants are reminded to submit accurate information about themselves or those that they are applying for. This will help reduce the undue delay that sometimes is associated with prolonged pending sassa status.
- If you keep changing your payment method such as from Post Office(Post Office No longer paying grants) to your preferred bank account or vice versa or merchant account such as Shoprite or USave P and P shops etc, that will also delay the pending status, as SASSA will have to verify the bank account submitted first before approval or declined.
- If you are pending for far too long, you can contact sassa on 0800601011 toll free number to find out why.
To know more about SASSA status pending, click on the link (article below)
SASSA status pending for August 2020
August 2020 status maybe pending, but you should be able to get your payment by now. If your August 2020 or any other month of 2020 is still pending, then you may have to accept to forfeit it.
sassa status pending for august 2021, September 2021, October 2021 and November 2021
For those who were declined since August 2021 and submitted their appeal application or reconsideration status may still be pending. But in recent times, those whose appeal applications were approved are paid from August 2021 to November 2021 and the outstanding grants owed will also be paid. But currently if your appeal status is still pending from August 2021, then it follows that SASSA is waiting for you to submit your bank account information for verification after which payment will be made.
SASSA status pending transactions
If you sassa status is pending transactions, make sure your bank account details that will be used fir payment is accurate and submitted. When your application is complete and approved, the money will be deposited into your bank account or else you can visit any nearest Merchants such as Shoprite or USave P and P shops etc for collection. The transaction is usually done on the pay date specified in the status dashboard.
Other Latest News
- Keep Your Bank Account Empty for SASSA SRD R350 Grant
- SASSA SRD R350 July 2022 Payment Dates
- SASSA Invalid Token – Why You Receive such Error Messages?
- Why is my May, June 2022 SRD R350 Grant Canceled?
- Should I reconfirm For August 2022 SRD R350?