We have received good news from many applicants who have been declined for Self Exclusionary Response Found declined status that after they have appealed, their June 2022 are now approved.
So if you are among those who were declined in June 2022, please go back and check your status (appeals status), you are more likely to be approved.
If applicants will recall, during the month of June when SASSA started payments for that month, a new phrase emerged called “Self Exclusionary Response Found” which basically meant the applicant admitted of receiving support and therefore does not qualify for the grant.
After some time and public outcry, SASSA opened the system for applicants to review their answers to the questions asked so that their applications can be reconsidered.
It is emerging that those who were declined for such reasons are being approved and we hope that they will be having their pay dates very soon.
- SASSA Announces Payment Dates for August 2023 SRD R350 Grant
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: ASSET Management 2023
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND SUPPLY CHAIN Management 2023
- SRD SASSA GOV ZA BANKING DETAILS TYMEBANK AUGUST 2023
- SRD Approved But No Pay Dates July 2023