Are you among those whose SRD R350 grant application is canceled accidentally or intentionally in 2023.
Since the inception of this grant, the module which applicants a n use to reinstate their applications have been deactivated by SASSA for whatever reason.
Some affected applicants claims that their was canceled mistakenly either by themselves or by others and in some cases, the application was intentionally canceled with the hope they can make fresh applications.
The good news is that now SASSA has announced that the reinstate module is now activated and applicants who have found themselves in these situations can go ahead and apply for reinstatement of canceled applications.
Follow the instructions below :
- Log on to the official SRD R350 application website https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Scroll down to the section (Tab) asking “reinstate my canceled application.
- Enter ID number and the phone number used to submit the application and click on “Send Pin”
- An SMS notification will be sent to the applicant containing an OTP number (code)
- Enter the OTP code quickly and correctly and click on verify.
- After the code is verified, choose the reason for the reinstatement such as “Canceled in error” or “No longer have income” or Other.
- A pop-up message will appear asking “Are you sure you want to reinstate the grant”?
- If you indeed want to reinstate the grant, click on YES to Continue.
SASSA will then reconsider the application and outcome will displayed on the applicant’s status after the review.
- How To Check SASSA Balance: Complete Online Guide
- SASSA Reconsideration Status Check For SRD R350 Grant Application
- SASSA SRD R350 Post Office Payments Dates for December 2021
- SASSA Announces Payment Dates for August 2023 SRD R350 Grant
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: ASSET Management 2023
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND SUPPLY CHAIN Management 2023
- SRD SASSA GOV ZA BANKING DETAILS TYMEBANK AUGUST 2023
- SRD Approved But No Pay Dates July 2023