The SASSA relief grant status check is very simple and any applicant with access to the internet can easily check out on his or her own.
The SRD R350 relief grant which has recently seen 12 month (1 year) extension was first introduced in May 2020 at the peak of the global pandemic.
Each qualify applicant was to receive R350 every month till the grant expires. Millions of people have been paid over the months involving over millions of Rands which is helping may homes to cater for the basic needs.
Although the amount is inadequate as it is below the poverty line, but when managed well, it can be a source of financial support.
If you want to check your sassa srd R350 relief status, then you csn follow these steps to do that.
The status dashboard will help you to know if your application is active, approved with pay dates, approved without pay dates, pending, or declined.
If declined, then the reason for the decline is always stated alongside which the applicant have the opportunity to appeal or submit reconsideration application for their application to be reviewed for the second time.
If approved with pay dates, then you get to know when you are going to be paid either through your personal bank account or post office.
- Go to the web address (url) https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- Enter your ID number and the phone number that was used to submit the application.
- Click on submit link and wait for the page to load fully.
- The dashboard will give you every detail of current status showing you all the months your account has been active.
- Just click on the month you wish to know its status and the drop down list will show up.
There are other options available that can be used to check your status like the Moya app, GovChat or Whatsapp.