A good number of SRD R350 grants applicants have been declined by SASSA for being UIF registered.
In case you are registered with Unemployment insurance fund, which some applicants claim they have no idea of.
Now these applicants are wondering how their names got into the UIF register in the first place and to some they have never worked before. So hoe come an unemployed person’s name found in people who are employed or have ever been employed.
SASSA should be in the best position to answer these questions but the unfortunately it is too difficult to get in touch with SASSA.
Their hotline 0800601011 is always congested and no one’s call is going through to have issues resolved.
Earlier they announced the reopening of the update of banking details, but till now it is not working and those who tried received failed error message.
Appealing UIF registered decline status for SRD R350 Grant
NB: Before we look at the steps to appeal this uif registered decline, we must bear in mind that, that module is not activated at the time of writing this article, however you can continue checking because SASSA will definitely reactivate it.
Find below the steps that can be taken to appeal uif registered.
- Go to the site https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reconsideration
- Enter your 13-digit ID number and the phone number used to submit the application in the fields provided.
- After that, click on the “send pin” button beneath.
- SASSA will send you a PIN code, just enter the pin code received on your phone number into the field provided.
- When the reconsideration page is fully loaded, select the month you wish to appeal, for instance the month of August 2021.
- Besides the reason for the decline in this case “uif registered” click on the drop down list and choose the one that correspond uif that is “not uif registered” and submit.
- SASSA will then review your appeal application and gives a feedback over the time.
- It must be noted that reconsideration application should be done every month that the applicant is declined.
- It must also be noted that, the applicant has up to thirty (30) days to submit appeal from the date of the decline, otherwise, consider it forfeited for that month.
Let me reiterate that in case you follow the above link and receive a failed message when you click on the “send pin”, just keep trying later as SASSA is sometimes unpredictable 😩😩😩.
Take a look at this video from SASSA
Thanks for the visit, you can always leave your comments or feedback, and contributions using the comment section below. You can share this post with your online friends and social media networks. – techgecko.co.za
Update : those who used the above instructions to apply for the reconsideration have been approved with pay dates. If you have been unduly declined for UIF registered please do so as soon as possible because you have up to 30 days to file for a defense or reconsideration.