How to Apply Reconsideration for UIF Registered Decline – Introduction
In case you are one of those SRD R350 grant applicants who have been declined due to UIF registered, this is what you need to do to appeal that decision by SASSA in 2023.
At some point, we are of the view that this mass decline of applicants by SASSA tagging them as UIF registered might be as a result of malfunctioning of their system.
But as we all know, SASSA can sometimes be unpredictable 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
So we have have to do the things that their system requires thus to appeal that decision.
Some who have never worked before are declined as having uif registered 😳😳😳😳, looks strange right? Thus SASSA for you.
On a more serious note, sassa has to make sure that the other government agencies they are testing applicants submitted information with are regularly updated.
A typical example is someone who applied for NSFAS funding but was not funded but meanwhile the person’s details are still in NSFAS database. Now when SASSA checks nsfas database, the applicant’s ID number is found, but sassa may not be able to determine if the applicant is currently funded or not.
So for instance, nsfas should set up a parameters such that those who are not currently funded are exempted.
Application for Reconsideration When UIF registered decline
But for the mean time, if you are declined for UIF registered, follow these steps below to submit reconsideration application.
- Click on this link here 👉🏿👉🏿👉🏿👉🏿 https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals/appeal
- When the page is loaded fully, you will be provided with space for ID number and the cell phone number that was used to submit the application.
- After that click on the “send pin” button.
- You may be sent a code to the number and enter it.
- When the page is finally loaded, look for the month you are applying reconsideration for instance December 2022 .
- Besides the reason for the decline, you will see ” reason for reconsideration outcome” choose from the list the one that matches your reason for the decline, eg “not uif registered”.
- The “outcome of reconsideration” will be pending for further review.
- You will to wait for days so that SASSA can take a second look at the application.
- Look at the image below for reference and advise
- SASSA Announces Payment Dates for August 2023 SRD R350 Grant
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: ASSET Management 2023
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND SUPPLY CHAIN Management 2023
- SRD SASSA GOV ZA BANKING DETAILS TYMEBANK AUGUST 2023
- SRD Approved But No Pay Dates July 2023