SASSA has advised applicants of the SASSA SRD R350 grant to submit accurate bank account details to the agency to help process their payments with ease.
According to a statement released by the agency on Thursday August 25th 2022, it reiterated that the major reason why most applicants are approved without pay dates has to do with incorrect bank account details submitted to SASSA.
They have therefore asked applicants to their possible best to re-submit or check again if their bank account details submitted are correct, especially their bank account number and their names on the bank account.
They also admitted that they have gad challenges and huge backlog and the delay of the July payments which they said they are working on it, which should be done before the end of the month.
Because failure to do that will lead to a postponement to the second week of the month of September 2022, first week of September will be used for SASSA regular grants payments.
Find below the Facebook post:
To update your bank account details or switch to post bank virtual card so that you can take your grant from the Merchant or Retail Stores like Shoprite or USave etc…
- Visit the website https://srd.sassa.gov.za and scroll down to the section where there is label asking you to update banking details….
- Enter your ID number and click on the submit button
- You will receive SMS containing unique link, click on the link and update ot check if your current payment option is verified or not.
- You also have the opportunity to switch from one payment option to the other.
- Currently, there are only two payment options available namely 1)Post Bank for Retail or Merchant Stores payments and 2) Personal Bank Account
- SASSA Announces Payment Dates for August 2023 SRD R350 Grant
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: ASSET Management 2023
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND SUPPLY CHAIN Management 2023
- SRD SASSA GOV ZA BANKING DETAILS TYMEBANK AUGUST 2023
- SRD Approved But No Pay Dates July 2023