Once again below are the payments dates for April 2022 SRD R350 Post Office Payments. Since payments are made only within weekdays and holidays, weekends and other sassa pay dates are exempted, not all days will be included.
So starting Monday, 11th April 2022 is as follows :
- 11th April – 083 & 088
- 12th April – 084 & 089
- 13th April – 080 & 085
- 14th April – 081 & 086
- 15th April – No Payments
- 18th April – No Payments
- 19th April – 082 & 087
- 20th April – 083 & 088
- 21st April – 084 & 089
- 22nd April – 080 & 085
- 25th April – 081 & 086
- 26th April – 082 & 087
- 27th April – No Payments
- 28th April – 083 & 088
- 29th April – 084 & 089
Note that you only go to the post office for collection only if you are approved with pay dates. You don’t necessarily need to receive an SMS notification to that effect, as it may delay or will never be received.
Those collecting from the Post Office have an options to collect their grants from Shoprite, Boxer stores or P & P shops etc. You only need your ID card or Smart card and the phone number used to submit the application.
Read Also :
- Major Reasons Why SRD R350 Grant Applications Are Declined.
- SASSA Encourages Applicants of SRD R350 Grant To Submit Bank Account Details
- Open Tyme Bank Account Online For SASSA SRD R350 Grant Bank Account Details
- Moya App to update banking details for SASSA SRD R350 grant
- Moya App For SASSA SRD R350 grant Reconsideration Appeal Decline Status
- How to Appeal UIF Registered Decline Status for SRD R350 Grant Application