Many applicants have expressed their ‘shock’ over why after they were initially declined, but appealed but still when they check their status online, they are decline instead of pending in 2023.
Let’s break down this for you in simple terms to understand what’s going on here.
- When you check your status using the https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status , you check your normal status which is currently declined and it will remain as such.
- Thereafter, if you appeal or apply for reconsideration, you are now at a different stage, so SASSA does not consider the old decision anymore.
- Rather the appeal or the reconsideration stage is what matters now, not the normal status.
- To check your appeal status or reconsideration status use this links https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/reconsideration (from May 2020 to March 2022) or https://srd.dsd.gov.za/appeals (from April 2022 to March 2023)
- But in order for you to be able to check your appeal status for a particular month, make sure you have already submitted your reconsideration application or appeal.
- To summarize this, after decline, check your status of a particular month at the reconsideration module or appeal page to know if you are approved or declined or pending.
- Click on this for more details on the 👉👉 SRD R350 Appeal Process
I did appeal again cause I was decline for June but it still shows decline what’s wrong does it shows the same to anyone who dd appeal again?Facebook User expression
Related Posts and Updates
- SASSA Announces Payment Dates for August 2023 SRD R350 Grant
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: ASSET Management 2023
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND SUPPLY CHAIN Management 2023
- SRD SASSA GOV ZA BANKING DETAILS TYMEBANK AUGUST 2023
- SRD Approved But No Pay Dates July 2023