sassa status check for r350 payment dates for May 2023 .
Although SASSA is no longer paying May 2023 SRD payments, those who have been approved for such months were given grace period to collect their grants from the Post Office.
SRD R350 Grant payments dates for february 2021 has elapsed as SASSA asked all applicants who were approved in February to go to the post office to all outstanding grants on or before 31st August 2022 .
As it stands now, if you think you have some money on your account for SRD R350 from Msy 2023 , you can make the necessary inquiries from the Post Office.
To check your SRD R350 sassa grants status you can do it this way
- Go to the website https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Look for the section asking you to check application status by scrolling down the page until you see it.
- When the button is clicked, a page will load asking for the applicant’s ID number and the phone number used to apply.
- Input those details and click on the submit button just beneath it.
- When the page is fully loaded, you will see your application status for the months since you applied
- If May 2023 is available, you can check your status if you are approved or declined.
- If you’re approved with payday or without pay dates.
- Or else if you are declined, it means there is nothing you can do. As the appeal date has elapsed since April 2022.
- You also have the opportunity to apply for the reinstated SRD R350 Grant which started from August 2021 to March 2022, a period of 8 months.
- Payments are currently ongoing others too have been declined for various reasons such as alternative income sources identified or uif registered or identify verification failed.
Keep checking your status every day.
Related Posts :
- SASSA SRD R350 grant payments August 2021 status check
- Major reasons why SASSA Decline SRD R350 grant application.
- Have you checked your SRD R350 grants status today?
Payments are currently ongoing at various banks and other payments points such as post offices across the country, but it is advisable to call post office to see if your grant is credited before going there.
There are instances where applicants are also turned away because there is no funds available for the applicants.