Introduction : Pension Grant Online Application
SASSA as an agency responsible for the administrative duties of managing grants in South Africa, it has found innovative way of providing services to its applicants.
Since the year 2020, when the global pandemic was at its peak in the country, which even resulted in nationwide lockdown, SASSA launched an online service platform to complement its services to make it easy for some categories of grants applications to be processed online.
Grants catered for are Child Support Grant, Foster Care and Old Age or Pension Grant.
Application Procedure for Online Registration
Since it is an online platform, it is required to have a functioning internet based device such as a smartphone, tablet or computer with good internet access and reception.
You can follow through this process to apply, if you are not good at online stuff, you can ask a close family member or friend to do in your presence.
- Open your internet browser preferably Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
- Enter the url address : services.sassa.gov.za and press Enter or Click on Go.
- If it is your first time you need register an account before you can apply for any grant available.
- Click on the Register button, and the registration form will pop up.
- Fill the form carefully. The forms have the fields :
- ID type
- ID Number
- Full Name
- Email (Repeat Email)
- Cell Phone number
- Password (Repeat password)
- After entering all these data, click on the Save button
- A confirmation message will show up to indicate a successful registration.
- Now go back again to click on the Sign In button.
- Fill in your email address and password used when creating a new account and click on Sign in.
- Choose the grant you wish to apply for (in this case the Old Age Grant) by first clicking on the “Apply for Grant” and choose “Old Age Grant”.
- The application form will be displayed. Enter all the necessary information and upload all the required documents and submit them. You will receive an email confirmation.
- You also have the opportunity to track the progress of your application by clicking on the “Track My Application” button.
- In case there is a need to update your personal details, you can do that using the “Update Personal Details” button.
- “Upload Documents” button also helps to upload the needed documents scanned in the preferred file format either in jpg or pdf.
READ ALSO :
In case you having difficulty applying or registering, you can ask someone who is computer literate to assist you or you can reach out to SASSA on the toll-free number 0800601011 for assistance or go to the nearest SASSA office.
In addition to that, you can leave a comment or feedback below this post for assistance, the Admin team is more than happy to help you..
- SASSA Reconsideration Pending – Guide
- Reapplication for those Declined For Self Exclusionary Response Found Decline Status For SRD R350
- Approved Without Pay Dates SASSA SRD R350 Latest Updates
- SASSA Statement on Alternative Payments Option For SASSA Grants
- Why Status Still Declined After Appeal or Reconsideration SRD R350
In case you finding it difficult or have any questions, please feel free to contact sassa on 0800601011 toll free number..