For those of you who have applied for the SASSA SRD R350 grant or possibly currently receiving the grants, you may receive this message “Invalid Token” in 2023.
What the SASSA Invalid Token means is that their computer generated code or snippet issued for a particular request or operation was not used in time or expired or being used for a different purpose or different account holder.
For instance, when one request to update or change his or her bank account details, SASSA will send a unique link to the applicant which is only for that applicant’s account and has to be used within 30 minutes by the same person.
If for some reason the person fails to make use of this link within the stipulated time frame of 30 minutes, the link will be expired and becomes invalid thus not valid anymore.
That link too cannot be used to update a different applicant’s account as it is only attached to the one who requested for it.
So anytime you request for a service from SASSA, make sure you use it for the intended purpose within the time frame required and never send the link or code to someone else to also use it.
- SASSA Announces Payment Dates for August 2023 SRD R350 Grant
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: ASSET Management 2023
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND SUPPLY CHAIN Management 2023
- SRD SASSA GOV ZA BANKING DETAILS TYMEBANK AUGUST 2023
- SRD Approved But No Pay Dates July 2023
For further information, please read the following articles 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- How do I check if my bank details are verified for SASSA SRD R350?
- How to Submit or Resubmit SRD R350 Grant Bank Account Details or information?
- Proposal To Raise SRD R350 Grant Threshold From R350 to R624
So the reason why you receive that ‘Invalid Token’ message is because the link requested and generated has expired and becomes invalid.