The Post Office has announced to the general public that, all approved applicants for the ongoing reinstated SRD R350 Grant can now collect their grants from Pick and Pay or Boxer stores across the country.
This comes as post office are usually overcrowded by SRD R350 applicants who want to collect their grants.
According to the announcement, from Wednesday, 22nd September 2021, applicants who are approved for the grant can walk in to all Pick and Pay and Boxer stores to collect their grants.
Below are the procedures you will have to follow to collect the grant
- An SMS notification will be sent to the approved applicant containing the where to collect the grant and the date of collection.
- The applicant must take his or her ID card together with the cell phone number that was used to submit the SRD R350 Grant Application.
- The pay point teller thus either Pick and Pay or Boxer store attendant will enter the applicant’s ID number and the cell phone on their system to make sure the funds are available for collection.
- The applicant will then receive a USSD prompt on their cell phone for which the applicant will have to approve before the cash is handed to the applicant.
- Beneficiaries must note that, they will never be asked to enter any personal details or any link in order to receive any money and must be on a lookout for scammers who may pretend to scam them.
- It has to be noted that you can only go there to collect your grants after receiving an SMS notification from SASSA that your application was ready for collection. Do not pay any additional fees to staff of the post office.
Latest News Updates
- Why Status Still Declined After Appeal or Reconsideration SRD R350
- How SASSA determines Alternative Income Source
- SASSA Appeal Status Check Guide
- How To Appeal Self Exclusionary Response Found Decline Status
- New Appeal Website For SASSA SRD R350 – Guide