The applicant must:
- have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
How to apply:
- Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply:
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
- Applicants who are invited for training/competency exercise will be required to submit certified copies of ID, matric certificates and driver’s license where applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
- Walk-ins applications will not be allowed due to COVID.
Stats SA will:
- Verify an applicant’s documents and/or reference checking which will form part of the recruitment process.
- Subject short-listed applicants to a competency test and/or training assessment.
For more information visit the official website http://www.statssa.gov.za/?p=4685