Introduction: srd.sassa.gov.za status check
srd.sassa.gov.za is the official website of the ongoing reinstated SRD R350 Grant Application platform.
The website has many functionalities which includes the ability to apply, check status or balance either approved or declined or pending.
One thing that has been a major problem this time around is the fact that using the website srd.sassa.gov.za to check status is currently put off and those who knows the link url to check get a failed message when checking status.
Please in case you want to know, track or check sassa srd R350 status, there are basic things you need to do.
srd.sassa.gov.za status check challenges and failed message
But before, we go to the checking of status using the srd.sassa.gov.za website, SASSA being aware of the current challenges facing, has asked potential applicants to rather contact SASSA directly on the toll-free number 0800601011 to check their status online.
So if you are facing any challenge accessing your SRD R350 grants application status on the website srd.sassa.gov.za, don’t panic or think that your application was rejected, but rather call SASSA to check for you.
That been said, sassa promise to reactivate the checking status module this week so that users can have the ability to check their own status.
Checking Status Using srd.sassa.gov.za
The steps given below are straightforward and anyone can follow.
- Go the site srd.sassa.gov.za website and scroll down to the part of the page where you can check application status.
- You can also directly go straight the url address to check status here.
- When check the application module is fully loaded, you will be presented with a page asking for the 13-digits ID number and the cell phone number that was used during application.
- However, if you see status check label being grey in color, it means the check status is still not activated.
- After entering all the requirements, click on the submit button.
- It will take you to a different page showing you including the current month, all the status. If you are approved, the payment date will be shown.
- If declined, reason why they declined the application will be stated, so that you can appeal for reconsideration if need be.
- If your status is pending, it indicates that, your application is yet to be vetted to find out if you qualify.
We are closely monitoring events and testing the platform, whenever we see any updates, we will be updating our cherished website readers and visitors.
Update : Now you can check your status using the srd.sassa.gov.za website. Both the website and the GovChat platforms are currently working