SASSA has finally confirmed that the extension of the SRD grant from April 2022 to March 2023 payments will start mid June.
According to the statement released by SASSA, they have done all the necessary documentations and applicants will start seeing the April 2022 changing from pending before 15th of June.
Applicants have waited for so long after they were asked to reapply or to say confirm their existing applications.
Due to some legal framework from one side to the other and budget approval.
The statement further indicated that since they are in arrears for the month of April and May 2022, payment can be done twice in a month but not paid together at once until all arrears are paid off.
We keep an eye on the status dashboard to see if the words of SASSA will surely come to pass.
- Why Status Still Declined After Appeal or Reconsideration SRD R350
- How SASSA determines Alternative Income Source
- SASSA Appeal Status Check Guide
- How To Appeal Self Exclusionary Response Found Decline Status
- New Appeal Website For SASSA SRD R350 – Guide