When you checked your July 2023 SASSA SRD R350 Grant status, are you still not appearing?
Many applicants, or almost all of them have their July 2023 module appearing and pending waiting for either approvals or declined decisions, but some applicants claims July does not appear at all.
What could be the issue? We cannot independently confirm why such is the case, but there are some possible reasons and how you can go about it.
1. New Applicants
New applicants may experience this delay because SASSA system may not have updated their system to accommodate new applicants.
The best way is to wait for the next month to see when system is updated.
2. System Error, Reconfirm Your Application
The second probable cause may be system error especially if you are an existing applicant.
One way to solve this issue is to reconfirm your application by updating your application using the SRD R350 grant website https://srd.sassa.gov.za.
After updating your application, you are more likely to see the current month appearing on the dashboard for assessment.
When updating the application, just choose the responses that were chosen previously carefully.
Failure to comply with the application process, can result in decline.
- SASSA Announces Payment Dates for August 2023 SRD R350 Grant
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: ASSET Management 2023
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND SUPPLY CHAIN Management 2023
- SRD SASSA GOV ZA BANKING DETAILS TYMEBANK AUGUST 2023
- SRD Approved But No Pay Dates July 2023