Do you want to reset your NSFAS account password or username or both? Find below the simple instructions to help you reset your password and or username of the NSFAS personal account
How to reset NSFAS password and username
- Visit the website https://www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on mynsfas.nsfas.org
- When the web page is fully loaded, click on “forgot password”.
- Enter the ID number that was used during application.
- When correct ID is submitted, you will have three options namely :
- “I can’t remember my username ” – use this option if you wanna change your username or forgotten username.
- “I can’t remember my password”, – use this option when you have forgotten the password.
- “I can’t remember my password and username” – use this option to change or reset both passwords and username.
- Choose the best option that suits your condition and click in the submit button.
- A One Time Pin (OTP) SMS code will be sent to the phone number or the email address provided.
- Enter the code received in the text box and click on the submit button.
- At this stage, an message containing a unique link to reset the account password and username will be sent to phone number or email address.
- Click on the link received, when it is fully loaded, enter your new password or username or both and submit depending on what requests you made.
- A confirmation message will be received indicating successful resetting of the account.
In case of any difficulties, you can use the comment section to give feedback and the Admin will be more than happy to assist in due time.