MTN as a network has placed high importance on innovation and has produced MTN USSD shortcodes that allow subscribers to rapidly access services, whether they are new or old subscribers. Knowing the MTN USSD shortcodes will save you a lot of worry and time instead of going to the MTN store or spending time on the phone with a customer service representative.
All MTN USSD Short Codes are Listed Below
- MTN Account balance code
You may find out your airtime account balance by using the shortcode *136#.
- Code for MTN Self-Service
Dial *136# to access the MTN service without using a self-agent.
- To buy MTN Data or Check data balance
By dialing the shortcode *136*10# and selecting the data bundle options, you can purchase an MTN Data bundle. You may check your MTN data balance by dialing *131*4#.
- MTN Data Transfer Code.
To transfer data from one MTN user to another, dial the MTN USSD code *136*3#.
- Recharge your MTN airtime
Simply dial *131*voucher number# to add airtime to your phone.
- MTN Voice Mail Codes
For MTN customers,
- If you need access to anything relating to your voicemail, dial 132. To change your Mtn voicemail greeting, dial 132 and select option 3.
- To autoplay voicemail messages, dial 132 and select option 4.
- For automatic voicemail, dial 132.
- For direct voicemail, dial 134 followed by the nine-digit numbers of the number that you wish to leave a voicemail message.
- To change your voicemail password, dial 132 and select the option.
- Check your number on MTN numbers
If you can’t remember your MTN number and you want to give it out to someone, you can get it by dialing *123*888#.
As you can see from the above list of codes, you can use the MTN USSD shortcodes to connect to the MTN network whenever you want.