South African Veterinary Foundation: Bursaries 2021
The South African Veterinary Foundation is happy to announce the opportunity for college and university students to apply for this year’s bursaries program.
Deadline For the Application for the Bursaries
Bursary online application closing date is 30 April 2021
The South African Veterinary Foundation, partnered with Lakato Veterinary Wholesalers, are inviting Veterinary students to apply for the SAVF Bursary. There will be 2 bursaries awarded, to the value of R10 000 each, to BVSc (Veterinary Science) IV and BVSc (Veterinary Science) V students at the University of Pretoria
NB: There will be no service contract or work back obligation on completion of studies.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric.
- Must be studying towards a BVSc qualification (in your 4th or 5th year of study)
- Must be studying at the University of Pretoria, in the Faculty of Veterinary Science.
- Must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in the previous exam period.
- Must partake in campus student activities (including sports, culture and other student life activities)
- Must be in financial need
How to apply
Students interested in applying, must complete the online application at: