If you have not already checked your SRD R350 grants application status for the month of November 2021, then please follow the instructions below to check.
- Click on the link https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- Enter your ID number and the cell phone number that was used yo apply and click on the submit button.
- Your status dashboard will show up,
- Choose the month you wish to look at its status (for instance November 2021)
- If you are approved, you will see approved sometimes with pay dates or without pay dates.
- Your application might still be pending which you will have to wait until you get a response from SASSA.
If you have problems checking your status, you can watch the YouTube video below to see how simple it is to check status
Our sources indicate that a large number of applicants have been approved with pay dates starting from 18th November 2021 and others too follows up 19th and in that order.
It has to be noted that approvals and pay dates are done in batches, so therefore if you are not approved yet or still pending or even approved without pay dates, just relax it will definitely be your turn.
Remember sassa is processing millions of applications each month for payments and because of the pandemic, their staff strength has decreased drastically.
Even recently, those who were approved since August 2021 without pay dates have been approved with pay dates and collecting their grants from various payout providers.
But the most convenient way to get your grant payments is to use your personal bank account looking at the congestion at the various Post offices across the country. Cash Send or Ewallet account holders should note that, the system is no more working, so is either they switch to bank account or post office (or post bank which can be collected at Boxer or P & P shops)
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to make the comments in the bottom of this post.