When applying for a nsfas bursary, first step you need to take is to create an account ot profile which will later be used for the application.
Here we have summarized all the things you need to know and do in simple steps which anybody, regardless of your computer background, can follow.
This procedure can be done on a personal computer or a smartphone that can load webpages, but it is recommended to use modern smartphone that can run latest versions of popular internet browsers such as Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge etc.
- Click on the link https://my.nsfas.org.za/Application/selfservice.jsp
- Scroll down to bottom of the page and click on the tab “REGISTER”
- Fill in the required fields including your ID number.
- OTP (One Time Pin) will be sent to the phone number used to apply and enter it into the space provided for OTP.
- An SMS notification will be received indicating successful creation of your nsfas account
- As a word of caution, please don’t use a complicated password, use simple characters that you can easily remember, eg. [email protected] etc.
- For username, you can use your surnames.